What's going on...
Science - We learned this week about how animals get their nutrients. We'll be testing the week after Thanksgiving break.
Reading - We are digging into our "Reading Non-fiction with Power" unit. Much of what we cover in this unit will be applied to the student's Famous Americans project.
Language Arts - This week students selected their top 10 choices for who they would like to learn about in our upcoming Famous American project. Their selections were due today, however, I will take them until Tuesday. They were told to share the list with you so you know who they are thinking about for the project. I also have included a letter about Spelling in the Friday folder today. Let me know if you have any questions!
Social Studies - We took a test on Thursday and now are learning about what was going on in Europe before our unit on Exploration.
Baby it's cold outside...
- Link to last week’s news is HERE.
- Central needs a recess aide from 8:15-8:45 and 11:15 to 2:45 (one position)! CLICK HERE for more info! Ignore the date. We NEED you!
- We are creating an auction basket themed “A Knight Out on the Town.” Proceeds will benefit the KHEF. if you or your company would like to donate items or money, please contact email@example.com. THANK YOU!
- KENOWA HILLS FLASH SALE Click here to access our Flash Sale to purchase new Kenowa Hills apparel! Orders will be delivered in time for the holidays! Use the password: KNIGHTS. Pictures are below.
- Please call or email the office before 3 PM with any transportation changes.
- Health reminder: students must be symptom free (without medication) for 24 hours before returning to school. This includes fevers, vomiting, other bodily fluids, etc. If you are not sure if you should send your child to school-call us.